Facial Recognition Time Attendance System: Improve Attendance Accuracy, Security, and Efficiency
Facial recognition time attendance systems are becoming increasingly popular as a way to improve attendance accuracy, security, and efficiency. These systems use facial recognition technology to identify and track the attendance of employees.
Advantages of Facial Recognition Time Attendance Systems
There are many advantages to using facial recognition time attendance systems, including:
- High accuracy: Facial recognition systems are very accurate, with error rates of less than 1%.
This is much lower than the error rates of other like fingerprint scanners.
- Convenience: Facial recognition systems are very convenient for employees. They do not have to remember to carry anything with them, and they can clock in and out with a simple glance at the camera without touching any devices.
- Efficiency: Facial recognition systems can help to improve efficiency in the workplace. Employees tend to be punctual as their attendance is recorded
How Does Facial Recognition Time Attendance Work?
Facial recognition time attendance systems typically work in the following way:
- The employee stands in front of a camera.
- The camera capture an image of the employee’s face.
- The image is then process by an algorithm and then it is compared to a database to find a match one which was previously stored.
- If the face matches a known face, the system records the time and date of the attendance.
Facial recognition time attendance systems are a great way to improve attendance accuracy, security, and efficiency. If you are looking for a way to improve your workforce management, a facial recognition time attendance system is a great option.
- Web base Time Attendance System
- Store up to 500,000 records
- Can register up to 5,000 faces , 5,000 RFID card
- Contactless face verification. Just stand in front of the reader for less than a second
- Verifying methods : Face, RFID card, pin number
- Comm method: WiFi, USB (Recommend Thumb drive USB 2.0), RS485, TCP/IP
- Suitable for various application, remote monitoring