Facial Recognition Time Attendance System: Improve Attendance Accuracy, Security, and Efficiency
Facial recognition time attendance systems are becoming increasingly popular as a way to improve attendance accuracy, security, and efficiency.
These systems use facial recognition technology to identify and track the attendance of employees.
Advantages of Facial Recognition Time Attendance Systems
There are many advantages of using facial recognition time attendance systems, including:
- High accuracy: Facial recognition systems are very accurate, with error rates of less than 1%.
This is much lower than the error rates of other like fingerprint scanners.
- Convenience: Facial recognition systems are very convenient for employees. They do not have to remember to carry anything with them. They can clock in and out with a simple glance at the camera without touching any devices.
- Efficiency: Facial recognition systems can help to improve efficiency in the workplace. Employees tend to be punctual as their attendance is recorded
How Does Facial Recognition Time Attendance Work?
Facial recognition time attendance systems typically work in the following way:
- The employee stands in front of a camera.
- The camera capture an image of the employee’s face.
- The image is then process by an algorithm and then it is compared to a database to find a match one which was previously stored.
- If the face matches a known face, the system records the time and date of the attendance.
- With powerful processor and deep learning recognition algorithm, the recognition is very accurate and fast. It takes less than a second to verified the face.
Advantages of Facial Recognition and Fingerprint Verification:
i)Convenience: Facial recognition is contactless, eliminating the need for physical contact with sensors. This makes it more hygienic and convenient, especially in situations where touch is undesirable.
ii) If user’s finger is oily, dirty, fingerprint not clear, a dry finger, fingerprint device will not be able to verify it.
iii) User Experience: Facial recognition is more intuitive and user-friendly, as users only need to glance at a camera or device. This reduces the learning curve and enhances the overall user experience.
Facial recognition time attendance systems are a great way to improve attendance accuracy, security, and efficiency. If you are looking for a way to improve your workforce management, 52AI facial recognition time attendance system is a great option
- Web base/Stand alone Time Attendance System
- Store up to 500,000 records
- Can register up to 5,000 faces , 5,000 RFID card
- Contactless face verification. Just stand in front of the reader for less than a second
- Verifying methods : Face, RFID card, pin number
- Comm method: WiFi, USB (Recommend Thumb drive USB 2.0), RS485, TCP/IP
- Suitable for various application, remote monitoring
Download Catalogue TT-52AI-Catalogue-Nibo
We provide on-site installation in Subang Jaya, Puchong, Shah Alam, Petaling Jaya, Klang valley and all the cites/towns in West Malaysia.