Ares Smartphone Application Guard Tour Verification System
- Wifi or Mobile Data Guard Tour Verification System
- Near Real Time Guard Tour System
- Proven system. Selling in US and Europe
- Now available in Malaysia
- Ares QR-G professional version for Android Smartphone
- Reduces supervision costs. App will transmit the reports from remote locations to the area supervisor in seconds, notwithstanding these might be thousands of miles away.
- No monthly/yearly subscription – save a lot of money
- User Friendly Setup and Quick Setup
- Easy Operation
- Incident Message.
Product demo video on YouTube
Smartphone Guard Patrolling System: The Future of Security
In today’s world, security is more important than ever. With the rise of crime, businesses and organizations need to do everything they can to protect their assets and people. One way to do this is to implement a smartphone guard patrolling system.
A smartphone guard patrolling system is a mobile application that allows security guards to conduct patrols using their smartphones. The app on the smartphone tracks the guards’ movements and to ensure that they are covering all of their assigned checkpoints. The app also allows guards to record any incidents or observations that they make during their patrols.
There are many benefits to using a smartphone guard patrolling system. First, it is a more efficient way to conduct patrols. Guards can quickly and easily check in and out of checkpoints, and they can record any incidents or observations without having to carry around a separate device. This frees up guards to focus on their primary responsibility, which is to protect the property and people that they are responsible for.
Second, a smartphone guard patrolling system can help to improve security. By tracking the guards’ movements and ensuring that they are covering all of their assigned checkpoints, the system can help to identify any gaps in security. The system can also help to identify any area that the guards neglect during their patrolling.
Third, a smartphone guard patrolling system can help to reduce costs. By eliminating the need for paper reports and by automating many of the tasks associated with guard patrolling, the system can help to save businesses and organizations money.
If you are looking for a more efficient, secure, and cost-effective way to conduct guard patrols, then a smartphone guard patrolling system is the solution for you.
Here are some additional benefits of using a smartphone guard patrolling system:
- Increased visibility and transparency: The ability to track guards’ movements and to view their reports in real time gives security managers greater visibility and transparency into their operations. This can help to identify any potential problems or risks early on, and it can also help to improve accountability.
- Improved communication: The ability for guards to communicate with each other and with security managers using the app can help to improve coordination and response times in the event of an incident.
If you are looking for a way to improve the security of your property or organization, then a Ares QR smartphone guard patrolling system is a great option. Ares QR smartphone application system can help to improve efficiency, security, and cost-effectiveness.